Leprechaun Writing & Craft with Student Photo for St. Patrick’s Day
File Type(s): PDF
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and turn your students into lucky little leprechauns! This adorable March activity will look perfect on your bulletin board display. Display your students’ ‘if I were a leprechaun’ or ‘if I found a pot of gold’ writing along with their sweet pictures.
– 2 stencils to help you cut student photos – one large stencil and one small stencil
– pieces to make leprechaun hat
– 1 mustache for each student
– 2 options for beards – one with simple lines and one with complex lines
– 2 writing prompts with 3 writing options for each – one with simple lines, one with handwriting lines, and one without any lines
Other teachers just like you have said…
“Easy to use and the kids had fun with it. It was exactly what I was looking for – a themed craftivity that incorporated writing.” -A.H.
“These are the cutest! My students absolutely loved it. They turned out so cute and they were so motivated to write because they wanted to do the craft with it. I had them hanging in the hall for one day before we had to leave due to the COVID closures. Everyone loved them! Thank you!” -Mrs. Rogers Readers
“Such a cute activity. My students loved making these and I got many compliments form other teachers about them.” -Laura S.
“My kids LOVED these!!! Highly recommend.” -Danielle G.
⭐️Join my email club and receive a monthly freebie in my newsletter!⭐️