These activities are designed to go along with Sadlier Math for first grade, but can also be used with any other math series!
- tell time to the hour and half hour
- tell time on a digital and analog clock
- build time patterns
- differentiate between day and night activities
- assign time
These activities are compatible with the Sadlier Math series and can be used to supplement the Sadlier Math lessons for first grade. See preview for more details.
These 10 activities help first grade students practice telling time to the hour and half hour.
– Telling Time Task Cards + Recording Page
– Telling Time Write & Wipe
– Telling Time Matching Cards
– Matching Time Cut & Glue Page
– Time Pattern Sorting Cards
– Build a Time Pattern Cut & Glue Page
– Build a Time Pattern Cards
– Complete a Time Pattern Page
– Day and Night Sorting Cards
– Assigning Time Task Cards + Recording Page
Plus the following DIGITAL Sadlier Math activities! – Compatible with Google Classroom
- What Time Is It Digital Task Cards
- Build a Time Pattern Digital Task Cards
- Day or Night Digital Task Cards
- Assigning Times Digital Task Cards
⭐️Join my email club and receive a monthly freebie in my newsletter!⭐️