Valentine’s Day Early Finishers – February ELA & Math Skills Review Pages
# of Pages: 50
File Type(s): PDF
Are you looking for some print-and-go ELA and MATH resources for February? Use these printables to review language arts and math skills with your students!
- rhyming words
- phonics patterns (CVC words, beginning blends, digraphs, CVCe words)
- compound words
- sentence capitalization
- common and proper nouns
- alphabetical order
- sentence punctuation (end marks – question marks, periods, exclamation marks)
- singular and plural nouns
- plural noun endings (-s, -es, -ies)
- possessive nouns
- verb tenses (-ed, -ing)
- nouns, verbs, and adjectives
- even and odd numbers
- telling time to the hour & half hour
- balancing equations
- counting coins
- missing addends
- 10 more and 10 less
- counting place value models
- expanded form
- creating and solving addition equations
- creating and solving subtraction equations
- comparing numbers
- In Love with Rhymes: Students will read the word and write a rhyming word. (2 pages)
- Candy Heart Codes: Students will use the phonics code at the top of the page to color the candy hearts inside the jar. (6 pages)
- Love Letter Delivery: Students will match words to create compound words. They will cut and glue the letters into each mail bin.
- Capitalization Candy Hearts: Students will look for correct capitalization at the beginning of sentences. They will cut and glue each sentence into the spaces to indicate whether it is correct or not.
- Common and Proper Chocolates: Students will color each chocolate candy to indicate whether it contains a common or proper noun.
- Cupid’s Arrow ABCs: Students will use the alphabet line to sort the Valentine words into alphabetical order. They will cut and glue their ordered words.
- End Mark Envelopes: Students will color each sentence to indicate whether it requires a question mark or exclamation mark.
- Punctuation Party: Students will cut and glue the correct end mark (period, question mark, or exclamation mark) for each sentence.
- Singular or Plural Nouns: Students will read each word and determine whether it is a singular or plural noun. They will write the word in the correct space on the page.
- Picking Flower Plurals: Students will color each flower to indicate whether it requires -s, -es, or -ies to make the word plural.
- Flower Pot Possessives: Students will read each phrase and turn it into a possessive noun by writing it on the lines. (2 pages)
- Wonderful Word Endings: Students will read the verbs and add an -ed and -ing ending to each word.
- Colorful Candies: Students will color the candies to indicate whether the word is a noun, verb, or adjective.
- Candy Heart Graphing: Students will use candy hearts to graph the different colors. (10 pages)
- Even or Odd Envelopes: Students will color the envelopes to indicate whether the number is even or odd. Different versions include numbers and objects. (3 pages)
- Time for True Love: Students will read the analog clock for each activity and write its time. (2 pages)
- Beautiful Balancing Equations: Students will cut and glue the equations to make them balanced.
- Cupid’s Coins: Students will count the coins for each Valentine’s Day item and write the amount on the tag.
- Missing Addend Angels: Students will cut and glue the missing addend to make the equation true.
- 10 More & 10 Less Treats: Students will write 10 more and 10 less than each number.
- Expanded Form Emotions: Students will write the expanded form of each number on the lines.
- Place Value Party: Students will count the tens and ones models and write the number in the box.
- I Adore Addition: Students will spin two numbers and use them to create an addition equation. (3 pages)
- My Sweet Subtraction: Students will spin two numbers and use them to create a subtraction equation. (3 pages)
- Comparison Crush: Students will spin the two numbers and use them to write a comparison statement.
⭐️Join my email club and receive a monthly freebie in my newsletter!⭐️